- beautiful detailed dial
- dial design
- day date complication, you don't see this often in Chronos
- given the diameter, it has short lugs
- wears smaller than 44mm would have you believe due to various tricks
- display caseback with nicely decorated movement
- interesting crown design
- screwed down pushers and 200m wager resistance
- you need proprietary straps due to lugs
- the second hand didn't start moving, no matter how much I wound, until I started and stopped the Chrono
- the Chrono needle when reset is not perfectly centred to 12 o clock.
- the above issues might be due to rough handling of sales assistants.
The lady kept winding crown in both directions, pulling like crazy in all crown positions and hitting watch against her palm when I remarked that the seconds hands wasnt moving, before I tried using the Chrono which got it started.
And the same when I remarked about the Chrono needle not centering, she started pressing Chrono buttons willy nilly and again trying to hit the watch against her palm to make it move.
Maurice Lacroix Aikon AI6038-SS001-131-1 - Tap & Swipe