Do someone knows what happen in Denmark/EU?😢💔

Frede💕added July 23, 2018
Kawaii KittyJuly 23, 2018

They banned squishies there because a squishy exploded in a girls hand. To be fair, it wasn't the squishy's fault. The girl put it in the microwave as a squishy dare, she toke it out with her bare hands and it exploded and burned her.

oh_so_kawaii_squishJuly 26, 2018

Yeah that is not fair. It was the girls fault, and..
⚠️ ALMOST ALL SQUISHIES COME WITH A FLAMMABLE WARNING ⚠️

2
Join the group to comment...